Sunday, June 29, 2014

Who doesn't love a beach vacation?

Back in Santa Teresa, CR...Yahoo! It's hot, sticky and fabulous. Almost broke down and used the AC, but glad I stuck it out. The sound of the surf with the breeze from the ceiling fans is perfect.



Currently at The Bakery for both coffee and the wifi. Both are awesome, which means two things: 1) the new kitchen needs an espresso machine, since I can't get the foamy top with the french press even though I use the same beans, and 2) I can get the work I need to finish up done...not today, though! Made it to one of my other favorite eateries, Las Piedras, for dinner last night. Yummy lomito.

Looks like a day of walking the beach, World Cup somewhere at 2:00 pm, and since that's the case, yoga gets postponed until tomorrow.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment