Monday, June 30, 2014

Heard a monkey, smelled a monkey, but haven't yet SEEN a monkey

Well, CR won their World Cup match against Greece in a shoot out. It was crazy at the Crossroads, people spilling into the streets, honking, singing, and waving flags. I never get into this stuff at home,, but it was pretty neat here.




No rain last night, but the lightning coming from the mainland was pretty spectacular. Must have been quite a storm there. Lazy day today. A little more sun yesterday than I planned for, so it looks like a t-shirt day to be safe. I think a walk to the organic produce market is in order, reading in the hammock, and some time in the pool or at the beach. Worked a bit this morning, and will again tonight. Pacing myself. Pura vida!


A friend came to visit me while on my patio.




No comments:

Post a Comment